Wednesday 25 January 2012

Her 20th Birthday!

Hello Everyone!!

Today is my sister's 20th Birthday!!  She's very happy as she has now reached a point in her age where she's not under the influence of her parents and has the ability to understand that when she asks a man 'what dress do you prefer on me?' & then the man chooses one however she chooses the other dress, the man is going to say 'then why on earth did you ask in the first place!?'  (That goes for perfume, shoes & chocolate).
Anyway, Happy Birthday to her!  So now that we're on the subject of birthday's I'd like anyone to post something about their best or worse birthday.  I think on Friday I'll shall post a story about a previous birthday in which I ended up searching for a dog in a field of cows...It's not such a long story you know!

Thank you!  Keep writing!!
Fuzz xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment